Easy Digital Marketing Strategies That Boost Sales
Marketing and advertising cost is one of the prevalent financial problems that businesses have to bear. While big businesses may not have so much trouble dishing out millions for marketing and advertisement, for small businesses, this may be impossible or an unbearable nightmare.
Marketing via digital platforms offers a more affordable alternative to the traditional marketing method. They create as much impact yet costing way less.
Below we share 5 insane digital marketing strategies that will skyrocket your business in a matter of weeks!
Reutilize One Strong Content Piece Numerous Ways
Once you have produced strong content, you can reuse it and cultivate more useful pieces from that one post. This method capitalizes on the work you previously put into that digital content piece and gives it increased worth beyond the original blog format.
Make Quote Cards
For example, you could pull significant quotes from your blog and design quote cards in Canva. You can use these to add graphic interest to your digital content and break up the text and offer them bundled together as a SlideShare or PowerPoint presentation.
Generate Brand Awareness Content
Another valuable type of digital content to create (of which many bloggers and marketers don’t take full benefit) is brand awareness content.
Transparency, decency, genuineness, and storytelling are all good mechanisms to keep in mind when producing brand awareness content. As for types of digital content, ponder these:
- Seasonally flavored posts.
- Fun infographics and videos.
- Product/team updates (announcements, behind-the-scenes, interviews, etc.).
- Stories (successes, failures, reports from conferences, etc.).
Map Your Digital Content to Clear Objectives
To start, always map your content to clear goals. If your digital content piece does not advance your content marketing goals in some way, it’s not worth the energy it will take to produce, publish, and dispense.
Focus on SEO Foundation Content
Here are a few digital marketing tips for creating cornerstone SEO content:
- To get the most tactical growth out of your cornerstone content, you should if possible write each piece of content around a strong keyword that could theoretically bring in loads of site traffic from Google.
- If you have lots of different blogs that touch on perspectives of a single topic, choose the best one to become your cornerstone. Bring up to date the post to make sure it’s as in-depth as possible, then link to that post from all associated posts (this signals to Google that it’s more important!).
- Create content that loans itself to cornerstone status:
- Ultimate guides
- Topic outlines and clarifications
- All-inclusive how-to posts
The traditional means of marketing use the spray and pray method, where content runs over a platform with considerable reach with the hope that a few individuals who love what they see, hear, or read would make a buying decision.
As you can see, marketing over digital platforms, on the other hand, allows for targeted campaigning where ads and content are presented to customers based on their preferences or initial action.
If you want to reach more of your customers… Do it in the digital world.