This is why Amazon Live is the Future of E-commerce
What if we told you that there is a digital channel that is extremely relevant to e-commerce and you can easily get over 20,000 plus views on your video?
The best news is, there is no competition plus as of right now, you can do it every single time, without even having an audience!
An unassuming way to get more e-commerce sales
You already know about going live on Facebook, YouTube, and all of the other platforms, right?
But have you heard about Amazon Live?
Just like all of the other digital and social platforms, it works in the same way, but the whole purpose of Amazon live is to show off and promote your products so you can drive more sales and awareness.
So how do you get all of these thousands of views from Amazon Live?
Well, thank goodness there is an easy process… let’s break it down step by step.
Now before we get into that, we need to be translucent: You may find Amazon live it a bit awkward at first. But after you get the hang of it after a few times, you’ll find that it is quick and easy.
Phase #1: Get the Amazon Live app On Your Phone
Chances are you have an iPhone or an Andriod so log into your app store and download the Amazon Live app.
Even though you can see Amazon Live on your desktop computer, you can only post a video from your cell.
Phase #2: Produce a Live video
Amazon Live has a great practice mode feature. We extremely recommend you start off with a couple of practice runs or two.
Once you get comfortable of it, make a real live video. But before you do remember you’ll want to add the products that you want to promote on your video. You can select one or multiple.
Phase #3: Boost your video
You don’t need to spend much money to get thousands of views. Theoretically, you’ll get thousands of views without spending a cent. But if you want to devote a couple of hundred dollars it will only help you become more successful.
Again, this digital marketing tactic works without spending any money, but a few dollars can help you get a lot more attention and sales.
Phase #4: Plan or post your video
You’ll have two choices when it comes to uploading your video. You can go live and post right away, or you can schedule when you want your video to go out.
We recommend that you post your video during peak hours. If you recorded the video during down times, it is best to recommend that you schedule your video instead of posting it at that time. The last thing you want to do is put out a video after midnight or too early in the day.
Phase #5: Add a cover image
This is what folks see when browsing Amazon Live.
Remember, you’ll want to allow the app access to files on your phone. You’ll want to do that so you can upload a cover image.
Phase #6: Have a banner
You need to display a banner. It will alter (in a good way) the number of sales you make.
You have two possibilities when it comes to showing a banner. The first is to share a promotion with the users, and the second is to send a custom message.
When you choose the “share a promotion” selection, your promotion will be shown as a banner at the foot of your video. Viewers can click on the banner to add the promo to their account.
And when you choose the “share a custom message” selection, your custom message will be shown as a banner at the foot of your video. Individuals can hide the message at any time.
You can test both choices, but we recommend that you at the very least “share a promotion” so it makes it easier for folks to get a discount with just a click.
How to make the most out of Amazon Live
Here’s how to get the MOST sales:
- Purchase equipment – if using your cell, get a good ring light and a vertical phone holder. It will NOT record horizontally. This will help increase the quality of your video.
- Sell, sell, sell – Amazon live is a feature put in place to sell, sell, and then sell some more. This is the big mistake beginners make in their first couple of videos. If you don’t sell, don’t expect sales.
- Create awesome discounts – Pick a remarkable product, and a deep discount. If you don’t offer a discount you won’t make over 100 dollars in sales from your live video. If you produce more sales, you’ll naturally get more video views because when you sell Amazon makes more money. We have talked in other blogs about how giving discounts is a risky long-term digital strategy for your brand. We still stand by that. Nonetheless, live videos are different, and selling in the short term and offering discounts will push many sales and more responsiveness rapidly. Because the offer is only available during the Live and nowhere else, this is one of those situations where not only do we think discounts are suitable but essential.
- Be cautious – if you are directing tons of traffic to a product but you don’t make any sales, you will hurt your Amazon organic rankings. For that purpose, you really must sell. If you aren’t willing to sell like the wolf of wall st, Amazon Live may not be for you. If you perform well, it can aid with your organic rankings.
- Make a sign – hold a sign up at the start of your video that says “UNMUTE ME” or something like that. Amazon seems to track how many folks really listen to your video, and how long they attend. This should support you in getting more views and sales.
- Hook audiences – making daring statements that are true or telling individuals what you are going to cover later in the video is a good way to keep folks engaged longer. Deprived engagement will lead to very little video views.
- Form authority – even though we told you to sell hard, you need to deliver astonishing information and guidelines at the same time. This will help you to become an authority in your niche or industry. This will increase your sales in the long run. Selling without offering value will make you look despite and no one like that.
It really isn’t that difficult. As long as you follow the instructions above, it shouldn’t be tough for you to spawn dozens of sales from each Amazon Live video you do.
Just like every other digital platform, the reach will ultimately be restricted, and it will be even more difficult to get sales. And unfortunately, there is nothing we or you can do about it.
For now, though, you need to jump on the Amazon Live bandwagon asap and generate as many videos as you can. Once you get the method down right and you are seeing sales, we recommend that you create one video each and every day.
So, what are your thoughts about Amazon Live? Have you tried it yet? If you aren’t excited to go create a video after reading this, you are definitely missing out.